In Aiji’s route in Collar x Malice, you have this scene where Ichika and Aiji share a couples drink, and it’s absolutely adorable. Because it wasn’t specified what went into the drink, I took some liberties and decided to interpret it myself! This is an oat milk strawberry smoothie with peach jelly and Yakult — perfect for a hot summer day!
Because I made this drink before I decided to launch the site, there won’t be step-by-step pictures, but it’s an easy recipe to try, I promise!
The CG is at the end of the recipe, this is your spoiler warning!
|Strawberries||8 to 10 (Depends on your preference)|
|Oat Milk||1/2 cup|
|Peach juice||1/4 cup|
|Gelatin powder||1 packet* (The more you add, the thicker the jelly)|
- Slice the ends off of your strawberries and put three aside for garnish. Roughly chop the rest and place them inside your blender.
- Pour in your oat milk and blend it with the strawberries until you reach a thick consistency. The more berries you put in, the thicker it will be. This is fully based on your own preferences!
- Pour your peach juice into a small bowl.
- Take a small microwave-safe glass and add a few splashes of water, pour in your gelatin powder, and pop it into the microwave for 10 seconds. Repeat until the gelatin is melted.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the peach juice and set it aside to turn into jelly in the fridge. This usually takes an hour.
- Once the jelly is set, take it out.
Now you’re ready to assemble!
7. Pour in your strawberry slush first, follow with the peach jelly, then pour in your bottle of Yakult, top with strawberries, and now you’re ready to serve!
Let me know how it turns out for you all, and I look forward to seeing your creations!
A big thank you to Neko Chang for having all your videos on Youtube!!