Oh Olympia Soda…the recipe that inspired me to start Darling.Baby in the first place! When I saw this drink in Tokisada’s route, I knew I had to make it. Granted, this recipe takes a few small liberties, but I kept to 80% of the original script in the game!
Instead of using peach jelly, I blended a little peach juice with the milk and ice to make a peach undertoned smoothie, and I used milk and heavy cream to make the jelly.
Let me know if you’d like me to make the original one-to-one CG!
In the meantime, do try this version and let me know what you think!
As usual, the CG is at the bottom of the post, you have been warned!
|Ice||1 to 2 Cups (The more ice, the more slush)|
|Heavy Cream||1/4 Cup|
|Gelatin Powder||2 Packets|
|Peach Juice||2 Tablespoons|
- Pour a small shot glass of milk into a microwave-safe cup, pour in the gelatin powder, and microwave it for 10 seconds until you can fully combine the melted gelatin with the milk.
- Take your heavy cream and mix it fully with the gelatin milk and put it into the fridge, take it out an hour later. You should have a solid block of jelly.
3. Slice it into cubes and put it into a glass.
4. Now blend the remaining milk and peach juice with your ice, blend until it’s a slush and pour it over the milk jellies.
5. Assemble the drink! Jellies on the bottom, top it with the milk smoothie
I hope you all enjoy! And of course, scroll down for the CG!